Personal depression is also related to having a God shaped vacuum in our own life, and from deviating from God, his words in the Bible, God’s will and plan for our life too.
– God is the center of the Universe, and not any man, mankind. Man’s sin includes falsely still doing his own thing, following after mere men instead of God.
– The Bible is the word of God, is God’s complete truth, it is all inspired, written by God himself, and it is still teaches us filly God’s truths that we must know, follow, practice today as well.
– Jesus is God and he undeniably loves each one of us that he died for our sins so we can accept his forgiveness and be with him in Heaven. Everyone can be solely saved by Jesus Christ alone, Jews included, and there is no other way a person can be saved from hell.
– The Holy Spirit is a person, the sprit of Jesus Christ, and whether some admit it or not, like it or not his gifts are all in operation today including the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, deliverance as well. The Holy sprit is given to us to help each one of us personal walk in reality the Christian life.
– God does and can speak to us also outside of the Bible as well, he through His son Jesus, the Holy Spirit leads and guides us personally too, and we all can and must learn how to listen to, hear his voice.
– Prayer is an essential ongoing aspect of God’s will for each one of us, we must give God permission to act here on earth and in our life, and we all must personally seek, follow, get to now know his ongoing will for each one us as well.
– A daily quite time, Biblical devotions and prayer is a must for every person.
– We have a responsibility to share the good news with others, and to look after our own family, as well as to help the poor and needy persons as well.
– There’s only one place we all can be saved, and that is here on earth for after death it is too late for everyone to be saved.
– All sin is still an affront against God and each sin must be daily, continually admitted, repented, turned from as well, including cheating, lying, stealing, adultery, fornication, alcoholism, drunkenness, divorce, abusing ourselves and others too.
– God is not mocked, in spite of His grace of forgiveness, next what a person continues to willfully, deliberately sow, do wrong as well, they next will also reap here on earth and elsewhere.
– Jesus Christ alone is till the head of the Church and not any man, pastor, elder, priests, apostle, prophet.
do see also http://pbulow.tripod.com/